Saturday, December 17, 2005

True Sagittarius Style

It is Friday night; I am exhausted from work and grumpy. I want to be optimistic and positive and I keep telling myself that I earn $75,000 a year. But sales are low and I feel like all is over with the Older Man. As well as, Jesse and I have not been able to reach a friends state in our relationship.

For the first time in months I am really, really single - no dates, no crushes, no kissing around, no possibilities. I am single.

The Older Man and I had a fantastic dinner last week. For, maybe, the second time in our relationship, I was totally into him. I wanted to make out, and I even daydreamed the next day about being in a relationship and having sex with him.


We met July 22nd and we have been dating since late August. He went away to Europe for 2 weeks and then again to Hawaii for two weeks. I was not quite settle on him for most of the time we were together. Then last Sunday, I really felt as if I liked him. Then... in true Sagittarius style... he is totally over me.

Argh.

I really hate Sagittarius. And, I do have a rule about not dating them. I had a bad Sagittarius moment in South America a few years ago. I dated three in row - and the exact same scenario played out each of the three times.

Finally during the third time, I got it, he was a Sagittarius and that was that. I thanked the Universe for the experience and I made a promise never to date another Sagittarius.

Just after my first make-out session with the older man, I learned his Birthday was November 28th and thus a Sagittarius. I told him immediately that I hated Sagittarius. He laughed and thought I was joking. So I laughed too and pretended that I was joking.

I am tired and drunk off of champagne which my landlords gave me for Christmas. My back hurts and I need a massage. I cried tonight on my way from work because I was upset about being really single again. I got sushi, I read a trashy-famous-people magazine in my van, and then I cried in my van. Then I got over it, and became slightly numb.

I see so many seniors every day at this new location. It is so weird to see old people. They are totally trippy.

Today I gave an elderly woman my business card, then I offered another business card to the elderly man she was with. She said to me, "Don't worry, he is with me until the grand-kids are finished school and then we will see what happens." Then they just walked off.

I was in stunned silence, then I laughed, then I wished to be as cool as her when I was all withered and old.

Or, elderly people can be living in this weird world of fear. I was introduced "as the mall entertainment" to this elderly woman called Betty at the coffee shop today. When she learned that my business was called Unity, she said that she never came over because she thought it was associated with the church called Unity. Then she suggested that I change my name. I responded with, "Well, it would be like if I was called Paul and I was confused with St.Pauls." She told me that was not so, and that I should still change my name. I said, "hmmmm" with a yoga smile. Then I walked away with my skim latte, my clacking heals and firm thighs.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home