Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holidaying time with Gucci

Christmas has come and gone. It was a great holiday. I worked a lot and I played a lot. I missed out on yoga and excerise but good times all the time.

I saw Brent on Thursday evening. I dropped by his home. We had some good red wine and we talked. As it goes, I am liking him more and more. He gifted me a jewelry box, which I thought was absolutely fantastic becuase I do not have one and I own a lot of jewelry. He also gifted me with a plane ticket.... or, so he says. It is to go anywhere that Singapore, Continental and Air Canada fly to. The catch is, I have to go with him. Which I am absolutely glad to do.

He left Christmas Eve. I called him yesturday and he was in LA at the airport choosing where to go. He missed all of the morning departures to South America, so he was thinking of Tahaiti and New Zealand.

I have not spoken to him since. So, am I going? I don't know.

Instead I am leaving in 10 minutes to drive to the ultra hip ski town 2 hours from here for a Boxing Day party. I will be wearing my new Gas Jeans and my new Gucci Sunglasses! Yeah! Both, are gifts to myself. And, lucky me, I only paid $50 for the Gucci's as I know a distributor and he hooked me up very nicely.

I took yoga today with the Yoga Teacher. It was a great class. I really needed it. I feel absolutely nothing towards him. No anger, no love. It just is what it is. Tomorrow is his 34th Birthday. I had bought him a couple of very nice and somewhat pricey tea mugs for Christmas and his Birthday. But, since the whole rules conversation, I have been very reluctant to gift him these items, and I think I will save them for someone else.

So, it is time to get in the car. Drink an eggnog latte and drive and listen to Jack Johnson. I am on HOLIDAY for a week!!!!!!!!

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home