Saturday, December 31, 2005

Back on Track

I have now slept sufficient hours and my hangover is gone. I did a yoga class today, and the man next to me was so stunningly hot. WOW. He was black with an amazing body, great hair..... he was just great.

He was so hot, that I got nervous, and I could not even look at him, thus I could not talk to him. I did sneak some peaks during twists and triangle.... but nothing too serious. Besides I was all of too tired, and hung to really make a great impression.

I am about to head out for a walk on the beach on my own. Then I am going to buy a book, "Why Men Love Bitches." Then I am going to buy a book to make a scrapbook with so I can work towards branding my business. Then I am going to come home and clean, clean, clean.

I feel so much better after sleeping.... I believe my negativity has disappeared with the last of the digestion of the Gin and Tonics.

I also spoke to Brent today. He is heading to Buenos Aires. I thought that he did not want me to come, but he was working really hard to book a ticket for me. And it is challenging right becuase of the holidays and he speaks no Spanish. So everything is closed, and he is having difficulty communicating. I am feeling good about not going.

I am debating on whether I should call the man who sold me my Gucci's in the basement of his home. I am pretty sure he is interested in me - hence the phenomenal deal - but I am not ready to give up my Gucci connection.... just in case it does not work out.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home