Friday, April 09, 2010

Terribly What

I have downloaded new music to my iPod. In the process of cleaning my house. Reading Mars + Venus on a Date and The 4 Hour Work Week. Sunny but wind storm warning. Heading to Tracy's Yoga Class at 2:30. I am focussing on myself.

Alex has texted me every day since the Alice in Wonderland debacle. He asked me to go snowboarding today but he had to cancel because of work. He came by my store yesterday and brought me fruit. Super sweet - a good recovery.

But, then, I guess I get too sucked in and I sent him a casual email last night asking if he wanted to watch Hot Tub Time Machine. He responded within an hour with "I can't. I am drowning my sorrows in wine tonight."

Then we take a couple of steps back. Just a solid no. I was not even asking with a specific time or date in mind. Just asking. I knew as soon as I sent the email that it was a mistake. But, I felt confident. He came by my work - he must be interested. Right?

He just says No with not alternatives as to another time or something that may work better. Just no.

So is he a terrible communicator or just terribly inconsiderate or terribly rude or terrible not interested in me? Or all?


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home