Saturday, April 10, 2010

Do You Believe in Love at First Sight

Watching 'Lost'. Daniel Whitmore asks Hume, "do you believe in Love at first sight?"

Then Daniel proceeds to talk about the red haired beauty with blue eyes. As Hume seeks out Penny.

My friend Monique asked me tonight if I had faith.

I don't know anymore. I did have it. But, now at 33 years, it is gone. I have experienced repeated disappointments during the past years. I just don't know if I have it in me any more to keep believing, to keep picking myself up after more disappointments. I am sad and exhausted from dating in this city - dating which never leads to anything of substance.

Yet, I know that if I want to experience marriage and kids that I do not have time to mourn these disappointments. I
have to pick myself up and continue to put the smile on my face and be a happy and strong person.



live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home