Friday, January 06, 2006

Transitions to Clarity

I have been faithfully reading "Mars and Venus on a Date" and "Why Men Love Bitches". Already, my dating life and my perspective have changed dramatically. I feel better and so much clearer. I now understand that everytime I became rejected by a man it was because I had taken on some aspect of being a pursuer. I was not just graciously recieving. This also explains why Brent and I have been dating for 4 months. I have been only recieving from him - and this is why our relationship works.

Tomorrow I am doing the Landmark Forum... this is a crazy, intense 3 day seminar. I am very excited to be doing this. I need clarity. I want to remove all of these silly thoughts which are preventing me from achieving success in business, finances and love. I really believe that this seminar is going to help me immensely.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home