Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A New Friend

Today was a day. Do I feel transformed? Not quite. I am not bursting with energy or excitement. But I am energetic and excited. I do feel really good. I feel back to who I am. I feel myself. I feel strong, confident, secure, funny, loving, understanding, compassionate, and sweet. I like it.

I am really glad that I redid the Landmark Forum. And, I stand for people in my life to take the Forum as well. My goal is to have my family and friends transform themselves. I love them all and I want them to be who they want to be.

I shopped around town today, checking out the competition. I did some research. I went for a drink with my cousin Jen. I went to Yoga with Tracy - it was a challenge. I was sweating alot. Then I met Ryan from the Landmark Forum for dinner at Hell's Kitchen.

It was great to spend time with Ryan. He is a phenomenal person. We are friends. I like this becuase it allows me to remove my barriers and just let myself be me with out my little voice citing all my rackets to me. It is so nice to create a friendship with a man. I love it. This is really special for me.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home