Monday, January 09, 2006

Life is empty and meaningless

My whole blog has been rackets and strong suits. I have complained about all of these bad dating experiences with evil and weak men. I have made all the men wrong. I have blamed them for my inability to find love and happiness. But, I am strong and indepedent... so I don't need a man. I can do it on my own.

Now this stops.

I have now learned that life is empty and meaningless and it is empty and meaningless that it is empty and meaningless. Life is just that and nothing.

Sex is hot it is hot. When it is not it is not.

I am feeling good becuase I am feeling good.

I choose to be single because I choose to be single.

I choose to be happy because I choose to be happy.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home