Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 21 - 30 GOALS

April 21 – 30 GOALS

• I do the GROUSE GRIND 2 Times
• I practice YOGA 5 Times a Week
• I snowboard one time
• I eat salads minimum once a day
• I eat veggies + fruits for snacks (not chips + chocolate bars)
• I update my iPod once a week
• I enrol for Kiteboarding Lessons for May or June
• I enrol for a Yoga intensive weekend for June
• I visit with a friend every day
• I kiss a man minimum once a week
• I give my number to a man once a week
• I go on a date twice a week
• I jog two times a week
• I plant flowers + Seeds
• I change Lightbulb in my Bedroom
• I change Light bulbs in my dining room
• I clean my bathroom twice
• I clean my kitchen twice
• I mop + sweep twice
• I blog about dating 4 times a week
• I see Hot Tub Time Machine
• I watch Hockey Games with Friends

• I finish Jan – March 2010 GST
• I finish Oct – Dec 2009 GST
• I finish July – Sept 2009 GST
• I finish Employee Witholdings
• I pay PST
• I update my website 4 times a week
• I finish the schedule
• I order the clock Necklaces
• I order the Fringe Necklaces
• I order Hilliard Design
• I order a new Card Company in
• I Sell 4 Hammock Chairs
• I change the Crystal Light Bulb in Store


with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home