Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Snowing


I went out tonight - Monday night. I was hoping to flirt. However and unfortunately, it was an art event and all men were either under 25 and or making less than $20,000 a year. Neither fit my criteria of what I am currently looking for in a partner.

I did however get to catch up with an acquaintance. He was in a relationship for 7 years. They broke up - he wanted to date a variety of women and to spend more time following his dreams. Instead, he began another relationship immediately with another woman, it has now been a year and she is pregnant. He wants to leave her. Ouch. Not a pretty situation.

It is snowing tonight; the first time this season. I love it. I want to share this experience with someone, instead I am alone and watching it from my window. Nonetheless I love it.


0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home